Saturday, June 12, 2010

Buddy Guy and Muddy Waters Sounding Good - Must Be Getting Better! Finally!

Don't know about you but the music playing in the background says a whole lot about my mental and physical health.  Lately it's been a pretty continuous backdrop of low volume big band, elevator light jazz, or generic oldies.  Translation = either the pain meds are keeping me in a nice unfeeling limbo or I'm trying to keep myself there while biting the bullet.

While cruising around my little internet radio this morning, found myself turning up the volumne on Buddy Guy's "She Got the Devel In Her", then a bit more for Muddy Waters "Rollin' and Tumblin'", then cranked it up some more for Popa Chubby doing "San Catri" - who I'ld never heard of but wow, that's some nice guitar playing - and now am drifting on Aynsley Lister doing some pure blues with "Need Her So Bad".  

Okay - finally - back to my Montana Radio Cafe and, as they say, "we play the music you won't hear anywhere else" and all my other off the wall stations!  I must really, really, finally be getting better - can tell by the music! 

And in case you'ld like to check out the station mentioned above? Here's the link - !

http://www.montanaradiocafe.org/

No comments: